Here at Undercard Superstar, we’re in the business of your business! Just follow our sound betting advice, and you too can be a perfectly normal investor in Disney!
As usual, we’ll take a hundred dollars and divide it among five fights.
Let’s make some cashola.
- Curtis Blaydes -450 over Derrick Lewis ($30)
- Tom Aspinall -260 over Andrei Arlovski ($25)
- Yana Kunitskaya +220 over Ketlen Vieira ($5)
- Otto Wallin -265 over Dominic Breazeale ($30)
- Miguel Berchelt -340 over Oscar Valdez ($10)
Unless you’re Francis Ngannou, as a Curtis Blaydes opponent, your fate is pretty much sealed. Looking up at the lights while avoiding lunchbox fists raining down on you.
Arlovski is never totally out of a fight, but against a much younger, more athletic opponent, his hands won’t be able to do much even if he can uncork them.
Last Week: $ -52.73
Year To Date: $ -48.14
-All lines courtesy of Bovada at time of wager.
View the original article on Undercard Superstar: The Betting Window for February 19-21