Here at Undercard Superstar, we’re in the business of your business! Just follow our sound betting advice advice, you, too, can bluff intelligence so profoundly that you can pronounce a country any way you want to!
As usual, we’ll take a hundred dollars and divide it among five fights.
Let’s make some cashola.
- Dimitry Kudryashov +180 over Yunier Dorticos ($10)
- Luke Campbell +270 over Jorge Linares ($15)
- Joseph Parker -160 over Hughie Fury ($15)
- Dong-Hyun Kim -360 over Takanori Gomi ($55)
- Yushin Okami +350 over Ovince Saint Preux ($5)
UPSETS ALL DAY! Yes, this is an upset-heavy card, and not neccessarily because I think Kudryashov, Campbell, or Okami will win, but those lines are very, very tempting. Kudryashov has the most literal definition of a puncher’s chance.
However, I’m very confident in the two favorites, Takanori Gomi was is shot more than Sonny Corleone, and he’s only being drug to Japan to sell tickets.
Last Week: $+14.17
Year To Date: $-53.11
-All lines courtesy of Bovada at time of wager.
View the original article on Undercard Superstar: The Betting Window for September 22-24