More trades will happen in August through the waiver wire, and the Rockies have a candidate for that kind of trade in Michael Cuddyer, but that seems unlikely. It has become clearer today than ever that the Monforts really don't like any kind of change at all.
If you're a Rockies fan and feeling disappointed, you are certainly not alone. But take solace in this offseason, when fireworks may just happen if/when Tulo and/or CarGo are shipped out of town.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Baseball, Colorado, Colorado Rockies, MLB, Trade
- Official Trade Deadline Predictions for the Colorado Rockies
- Trades the Colorado Rockies Should Make Before the Trade Deadline
- Should the Colorado Rockies Trade Troy Tulowitzki?
- Colorado Rockies Trade Rumors: CarGo or Tulo to Mets; Stubbs to Seattle
- Why the Colorado Rockies Should Be Sellers in the Trade Market
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dzp