While the Colorado Rockies were losing again up in Milwaukee on Saturday, star third baseman Nolan Arenado was in Colorado Springs to get in his first game action in over a month. Nolan went 2-for-4, with one of his hits a two-run double. Derek Blalock, who covers the AAA Colorado Springs Sky Sox, reports that not only did his at bats look good, but his defense was there, too. Hopefully this is a sign that Arenado is healthy enough to join the Rockies after he gets reacclimated to playing in games again. Needless to say, getting the best third baseman in the league back would be a huge step towards the team making a run in the second half.
- The Colorado Rockies and Remaining Hopeful
- Colorado Rockies Poised to Make Huge Midseason Acquisitions
- A Tale of Two Colorado Rockies
- Can the Colorado Rockies Still Contend?
- The Colorado Rockies Midseason Awards: Pitchers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1cjf