Mike Strahan, who racked up 141.5 sacks with the New York Giants, leads the 2014 class of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Strahan, who currently co-hosts a daytime talk show with Kelly Ripa, set an NFL record in 2001 with 22.5 sacks.
Other Hall of Fame inductees include:
- Derrick Brooks, an 11-time Pro Bowl linebacker who scored a touchdown to help the Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl XXXVII;
- Ray Guy, the only punter ever to be drafted in the first round, who won three Super Bowls with the Raiders;
- Claude Humphrey, a defensive end played in six Pro Bowls as a member of the Atlanta Falcons in the 1970s;
- Walter Jones, an offensive tackle for the Seattle Seahawks who was elected to the All-Decade team for the 2000s; and
- Andre Reed, a wide receiver who played in four Super Bowls with the Buffalo Bills; and
- Aeneas Williams, a defensive back who collected 55 interceptions and 23 fumble recoveries with the Cardinals and Rams.
- Cleveland Browns Hall of Famer Mike McCormack Dies at 83
- Five Cleveland Browns Named to Pro Bowl, Plus Prediction Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cleveland Browns Receivers Score Two Touchdowns in 2014 Pro Bowl
- Jason Campbell Named AFC Offensive Player of the Week
- FightClub.com, Now the Official Fantasy Football Game of Sports Media 101; Sign-Up Free, Win Big
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/17nf