Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron represented the Cleveland Browns well by catching touchdown passes in the 2014 Pro Bowl last night in Hawaii.
Jerry Rice's team defeated Deion Sanders' squad 22-21.
Gordon caught a 10-yard touchdown pass from Philip Rivers to pull Team Rice into a 14-14 tie at halftime.
Cameron put Team Sanders back on top 21-14 by catching a 14-yard touchdown pass from Nick Foles with 4:41 to go.
Rice's team won by scoring with 41 seconds to go. Alex Smith hit DeMarco Murray with a 20-yard touchdown pass, and Mike Tolbert's two-point conversion run was enough for the victory.
Four other Cleveland Browns participated in the game: center Alex Mack, offensive tackle Joe Thomas, cornerback Joe Haden and safety T.J. Ward.
- Five Cleveland Browns Named to Pro Bowl, Plus Prediction Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Super Bowl Matchup Delays Cleveland Browns Coaching Search
- Cleveland Browns Postmortem: What Went Wrong Against the Jacksonville Jaguars
- Cleveland Browns Punter Spencer Lanning Wins AFC Special Teamer of the Week
- Brian Hoyer Leads Cleveland Browns Past Chicago Bears 18-16
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1782