The Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks will meet in Super Bowl XLVIII on Feb. 2, so the Cleveland Browns may have to wait until Feb. 3 to get the head coach they want.
Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase is the top contender for the job, and Seahawks defense coordinator Dan Quinn is still in the running.
If the Browns wanted another coaching candidate, they would have hired him by now. The Cleveland front office must hope either Gase or Quinn takes the job. If not, the team will be way behind the other NFL teams that hired new coaches this year.
- Five Coaching Candidates on Cleveland Browns’ Radar
- Five Cleveland Browns Named to Pro Bowl, Plus Prediction Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cleveland Browns to Interview Buffalo Bills Defensive Coordinator Mike Pettine
- Tennessee Titans Hire Ken Whisenhunt; Who’s Left for the Browns?
- Should Cleveland Browns Fans Trust That Firing Rob Chudzinski was the Right Move?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/16wl