The Cleveland Browns have a winnable game today as they visit the New York Jets. Both teams are out of the playoff picture.
The Browns are trying to end a five-game losing streak, while the Jets (6-8) are trying to save Rex Ryan’s job as head coach.
Cleveland may have to go to war without two of its biggest weapons. Leading receiver Jordan Cameron is out with a concussion, and cornerback Joe Haden is slowed by a hip pointer.
However, the Jets are very vulnerable, especially in the passing game. Rookie quarterback Geno Smith has thrown 21 interceptions, so the Browns will try to attack him from all angles.
The Browns are simply running out of different ways to lose. This Sunday, for a change, they will figure out how to win.
Prediction: Browns 21, Jets 13.
Tags: Cleveland, Cleveland Browns, Football, NFL
- Cleveland Browns Vs. Buffalo Bills: Thursday Night Football Preview and Prediction
- Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns: Preview and Prediction
- Detroit Lions at Cleveland Browns: Preview and Prediction
- Cleveland Browns Vs. Miami Dolphins: Preview and Prediction
- Chicago Bears at Cleveland Browns: Preview and Prediction
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15tx