Jordan Cameron became the fourth Cleveland Browns player to suffer a concussion in as many weeks in the team's loss to Chicago.
The Browns tight end, who leads the team in receptions with 75, reported concussion symptoms to the coaching staff on Monday, according to head coach Rob Chudzinski.
Jason Campbell, Brandon Weeden and Willis McGahee suffered concussions in the Browns' previous three games, but they are all preparing for Sunday's showdown in New Jersey against the New York Jets.
Tags: Cleveland, Cleveland Browns, Football, NFL
- Making Sense of the Cleveland Browns’ Latest Roster Moves
- Cleveland Browns Add DB Jordan Poyer, WR Brian Tyms
- Jason Campbell to Start at Quarterback for Cleveland Browns in New England
- Brandon Weeden Battling for His Career as Cleveland Browns Face Jacksonville Jaguars
- Five Things the Cleveland Browns Must Do to Make the Playoffs
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/15px