Being a Chicago Cubs’ fan can be hard. We have endured a lot of hardships over the years but were better for it. We are the fanatics who pack the best stadium in baseball, day in and day out, and we know a thing or two about the game. There are a number prerequisites to joining our gang but few are more important than acknowledging that no one likes the Chicago White Sox. In case you have forgotten about Chicago’s other team (which is quite easy to do), the Sox are 47-52 and are in fourth place in the American League Central. And so in honor of the Sox continued mediocrity and future futility, here are ten reasons why no one like them.
1. They are 28th in attendance in 2014
2. They have one of the worst pitching staffs in baseball (rank 25th in ERA)
3. Can you name more than four players on their roster?
4. Their ballpark is nicknamed “the cell”
5. Sox fans hate your team more than they like theirs
6. Hawk Harrelson… enough said
7. Their fans all look like Goths
8. 31% of their active hitters are hitting below their weight
9. They lead the league (by a large margin) in walks issued, 359
10. They wear black socks
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
Tags: Baseball, Chicago, Chicago Cubs, chicago white sox, Cubs, Hawk Harrelson, MLB, No One LIkes the Chicago White Sox, Sox
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dly