Kris Bryant has been an absolute monster during the first half of the season for the Chicago Cubs AA affiliate Tennessee. So far Bryant has hit 22 home runs and is slugging a ridiculous .705. On Monday night Bryant added “home run derby champion” to his resume, per Spencer Fordin of MLB.com. Bryant hit a total of 16 home runs out of Engel Stadium (Chattanooga, TN) to capture the Southern League Home Run Derby crown.
- When Will Kris Bryant Be Called Up?
- Projecting the Chicago Cubs 2017 Starting Lineup
- Understanding the Cubs’ Impending Prospect Logjam
- The Cubs 3rd Base Problem: Mike Olt… Ugh
- Will Jorge Soler Be Worth the Investment?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1c4v