Doug McDermott is a fine basketball player, and thankfully for him singing isn’t part of the criteria of what makes a good basketball player. Last Thursday at Wrigley Field McDermott hopped on the microphone for the seventh inning stretch, as is tradition at Chicago Cubs games. What ensued was not McDermott’s finest 60 seconds in the public eye, and will surely be a running joke for his teammates to use to razz the Bulls rookie.
Fortunately for McDermott, he’s far from the worst ‘Take Me Out To The Ballgame’ rendition Wrigley Field has ever seen. But McDermott is definitely now in a category of athletes who’ve proven they are not multi-talented entertainers, and sticking to his day job is what serves his future best.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Chicago Bulls Officially Announce Signings of Aaron Brooks and Doug McDermott
- Chicago Bulls’ Jimmy Butler, Doug McDermott Join USA Select Team Roster
- Chicago Bulls Draft Pick Doug McDermott Can Shoot and That’s What Matters for Now
- Two Games into Las Vegas Summer League, Chicago Bulls’ Doug McDermott and Tony Snell Shine
- The Summer League Splash Bros, Chicago Bulls’ Doug McDermott and Tony Snell Receive All-NBA Summer League First Team Honors
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ewr