When the Greatest of All Time responds to the viral national craze known as the “Ice Bucket Challenge” which raises awareness for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease – it’s a pretty big deal.
Jordan accepted the challenged and also donated money to charity. He also, as per rules of the challenge, was allowed to call out new potential challengers (the rule is supposed to be three new people, but hey, it’s Michael freakin’ Jordan and it’s for a great cause).
First, Jordan challenged New York Knicks team president and former head coach of the Chicago Bulls Phil Jackson, and then Jordan challenged all of his teammates on the 1992 USA Dream Team. That means, we could get to see Charles Barkley get dowsed in ice water.
Or check out the video here.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- The Latest Installment of a YouTube Video Comparing Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant
- Scottie Pippen Jokes in New Foot Locker Commercial to Be Greatest Bulls Player Ever
- Sources: Chicago Bulls No Longer in Contention for Kevin Love
- Life Without Carmelo: Why the Chicago Bulls Should Move On
- Euroleague Star Nikola Mirotic Isn’t Just a Shooter, but It’s What the Chicago Bulls Need Most
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1equ