It seems people’s obsession over Kobe Bryant emulating Michael Jordan has taken another step towards prolonging the never-ending comparison of the two exceptional talents. At some point, we’re going to have to settle on an agreement that they’re both terrific individual players, but that point probably won’t happen until Twitter vanishes. Regardless, YouTuber Youseef Hannoun has given us yet another (and perhaps the most impressive) compilation of Bryant and Jordan highlights that are distinctly identical.
It’s no secret that Kobe’s copied Michael’s offensive repertoire to elevate his own game towards the twilight of his career. Of course, the imitation of Jordan is out of respect for His Airness, and the adage of imitation being the sincerest form of flattery upholds here. In the video itself, a Jordan highlight is shown which is then followed by Bryant performing an exact replica of the preceding Jordan move. It’s quite impressive, no matter how you view Kobe when pitted up against Jordan.
The one unfortunate aspect of this video is that it does rekindle a Kobe v. MJ barbershop-style debate that really isn’t that much of a debate at all. Leaving personal and obvious biases aside, there’s no shame in calling Kobe the second greatest shooting guard in NBA history.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Headed Out West: the Los Angeles Lakers Claim Carlos Boozer
- Scottie Pippen Jokes in New Foot Locker Commercial to Be Greatest Bulls Player Ever
- Euroleague Star Nikola Mirotic Isn’t Just a Shooter, but It’s What the Chicago Bulls Need Most
- Day Three of Team USA Camp: Derrick Rose Continues to Excel
- The Summer League Splash Bros, Chicago Bulls’ Doug McDermott and Tony Snell Receive All-NBA Summer League First Team Honors
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1e8y