With the waiving of veteran guards Mike James, Ronnie Brewer, and forward Lou Amundson the Chicago Bulls final roster is down to 11 spots. All of the contracts were unguaranteed, and were expected to be waived.
Trimming the fat off the salary cap and aiming to narrow down a final core roster before training camp, these moves were imminent with Carlos Boozer also being amnestied today.
Currently, the Bulls’ roster is comprised of Derrick Rose, Jimmy Butler, Mike Dunleavy, Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, Tony Snell, Doug McDermott, Cameron Bairstow, Pau Gasol, Nikola Mirotic, and Kirk Hinrich. One more veteran minimum player will likely be added, then leaving a roster spot(s) to non-guaranteed rookie contracts.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Two Games into Las Vegas Summer League, Chicago Bulls’ Doug McDermott and Tony Snell Shine
- Mind, Body, and Spirit: Pau Gasol Signs with the Chicago Bulls
- Chicago Bulls: Anthony Randolph Traded to Orlando Magic
- Chicago Bulls Make It Official: Amnesty Carlos Boozer
- Arron Afflalo a Potential Option for Chicago Bulls?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1df3