Chicago Blackhawks defensemen Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook were on hand for today's press conference at Soldier Field in Chicago. The press conference was to formerly announce the NHL Stadium Series game between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Pittsburgh Penguins that will be played on March 1, 2014 at Soldier Field.
After the press conference, the two defensemen had a friendly game where they both tried to shoot pucks between the uprights. Take a look at the video below:
So, with his ability for an accurate and clutch performance, one has to wonder if Seabrook can kick the ball. That remains to be seen, but if the NFL ever adopts a rule where you can shoot a hockey puck for a field goal, teams will surely be lined up to talk to Seabrook.
Follow us on Twitter: @ChBlackhawks101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Blackhawks101
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Happy 30th Birthday Duncan Keith – a Look at His Accomplishments Over the Years
- A Look Back at the Professional Career of Scotty Bowman
- Canadian Olympic Hockey Team Plays Ball Hockey, Avoids Estimated $1 Million Bill
- Five Blackhawks Among Those Invited to Canada’s Olympic Orientation Camp
- Chicago Blackhawks NHL 14 Player Ratings
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/112b