- Jonathan Toews missed scrimmages with what is told to be a lower body injury. The injury is not serious, but Toews sat out due to precautionary reasons. He is listed as day-to-day.
- Brandon Pirri took over Toews' spot as he centered the first line with Bryan Bickell and Patrick Kane on his wings
- Patrick Sharp scored less than a minute in to the scrimmage courtesy of a nice pass from Marian Hossa
It is nice to see that Hossa seems to be healthy after battling through injuries late last season and throughout the offseason. The injury to Jonathan Toews will be something to keep an eye on as we move forward but once again it's not believed to be serious.
The Blackhawks begin their third day of training camp tomorrow at the Compton Family Ice Arena in Notre Dame. The next two days are open to the public. You can bet the fans are hoping their Captain is back on the ice tomorrow.
Follow us on Twitter: @ChBlackhawks101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Blackhawks101
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Chicago Blackhawks Get Ready for Training Camp
- Chicago Blackhawks Training Camp Officially Under Way
- Chicago Blackhawks Announce Training Camp Roster
- Recap of Chicago Blackhawks Prospect Camp from Last Week
- What Do Recent Signings Mean for Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10qa