The Chicago Blackhawks have begun their training camp for the 2013-2014 NHL season. The players are on the ice at the Compton Family Ice Arena at the University of Notre Dame. Today and tomorrow are closed to the public, but on Saturday and Sunday the public are able to see the Blackhawks together on the ice for the first time since winning the Stanley Cup on June 24.
Although not much should be put into the line combinations this early, it is interesting to see what Coach Joel Quenneville has done during the first day of camp.
- Bryan Bickell is back on a line with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane. This line was very effective for the Blackhawks last season
- Andrew Shaw is centering a line with Jeremy Morin and Ben Smith as his wingers
- Brandon Saad appears to be the early front runner to assume the role as the team's second line center
Follow us on Twitter: @ChBlackhawks101
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Blackhawks101
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Chicago Blackhawks Announce Training Camp Roster
- Chicago Blackhawks Get Ready for Training Camp
- Tickets for Training Camp Festival Go on Sale Tomorrow
- Recap of Chicago Blackhawks Prospect Camp from Last Week
- Chicago Blackhawks Player Profile: Brandon Saad
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10n1