Chicago Blackhawks forward Bryan Bickell is hosting his third annual charity golf classic. The event will take place on Friday, August 23 and will be played at Black Diamond Golf Club in Pontypool, Ontario.
The guest list is limited but donations are being accepted from the public. People can donate towards creating awareness for many causes, including research for testicular cancer.
Bryan Bickell is coming off a strong 2013 season for the Blackhawks. He made a big impact for the team in the playoffs, scoring nine goals and adding eight assists. Bickell also signed a four year contract extension with the Blackhawks in June worth $16 million.
The Bryan Bickell Golf Classic helps support great causes by raising money, creating more awareness and providing research. In the last two years, the event has raised over $40,000 for several local charities within the community.
For more information about the event or how to donate, visit www.bryanbickellclassic.com
Gearing up for the fantasy season? Try weekly fantasy football games this year at DraftDay.com. DraftDay has awarded over $15 million to fantasy fans like you, so don't miss out on the newest way to play fantasy football! Create your free account and use promo code GIFT for an instant cash bonus.
- The Chicago Blackhawks Lock up Forward Bryan Bickell for Another Four Years
- Bryan Bickell Shines in Playoffs, Deserves Contract Renewal and Pay Raise
- Chicago Blackhawks Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale Monday, August 19
- Friday Faceoff: Would You Rather Have the Ice or the Stitches?
- Friday Faceoff: Which Stanley Cup Ending was Better?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/zgq