Marshall is battling a foot injury, while Tillman is still feeling the effects of a strained groin. Meanwhile, Paea injured his toe in Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
At this point, head coach Marc Trestman isn't expecting any of the three to miss game time.
“We’re optimistic that we’ll see everybody on Sunday at this point and time,” Trestman said after Wednesday's practice, according to ESPNChicago.com.
Tillman has barely practiced all season thanks to both the groin and knee injuries. He's yet to miss a game, however, and has now started 52 straight.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Chicago Bears Injury Updates: Good News for Charles Tillman, Stephen Paea
- “Iron” Mike Ditka on Hand at Tuesday’s Chicago Bears’ Practice
- David Bass to Chicago Bears Practice Squad, J’Marcus Webb to Minnesota Vikings
- Chicago Bears’ Charles Tillman Still Fighting Nagging Injuries
- Chicago Bears Injury Roundup: Expect Charles Tillman to Be Fine, More from Julius Peppers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11wo