As expected, the Chicago Bears placed defensive lineman Henry Melton on injured reserve, and will start Nate Collins in his place Sunday.
But the team did sign some depth on the d-line, agreeing to terms with Landon Cohen.
Cohen has spent time with the Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots and Jacksonville Jaguars, but hasn't made more than two appearances in a season since 2009 with the Detroit Lions.
Cohen has 32 career tackles and no sacks in his six-year career.
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Loss of Henry Melton Will Test Chicago Bears’ Depth
- Chicago Bears Henry Melton and Earl Bennett Nearing Returns from Concussions
- Chicago Bears Sign T Jonathan Scott, Waive TE Kyle Adams
- Chicago Bears Release OT Jonathan Scott, Re-sign TE Kyle Adams
- FightClub.com, Now the Official Fantasy Football Game of Sports Media 101; Sign-Up Free, Win Big
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11mt