A knee injury has been hampering Tillman for weeks, but it is a going strain from the final moments of the Bear's win over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday that has become an issue. Tillman was held out of Wednesday's practice.
The injury is not believed to be serious enough to keep Tillman out of Sunday's game at the Detroit Lions.
Tillman has been one of the NFL's most durable players over his career. He's made 51-straight starts, and has missed only six games in the last eight seasons.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Chicago Bears Injury Roundup: Expect Charles Tillman to Be Fine, More from Julius Peppers
- Charles Tillman Still Banged up for Chicago Bears, Questionable for Sunday
- Reports: Chicago Bears Work Out 8 Including Former Detroit Lions Starter
- Chicago Bears Henry Melton and Earl Bennett Nearing Returns from Concussions
- Chicago Bears Expect Julius Peppers to See Action at Oakland Raiders
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/11eg