With two come-from-behind wins to start the 2013 season, the Chicago Bears are on the rise in the Power Rankings. Here's a composite of a few rankings from around the web:
The Bears' average rank is 8.75, with a high rank of 7 and a low of 10.
"The Bears are 2-0 but haven played at home both games. They will get tested on the road against a desperate Steelers team next Sunday night in front of a national audience."
"Jay Cutler is loving the Martellus Bennett experience so far. Bennett's three touchdowns this year, including the game-winning score Sunday, equals the total of all Bears tight ends last year."
"At 2-0, they've been pushed in both games but found a way late to win. That's a good sign moving forward."
"Ugly, come-from-behind wins are better than ugly, come-from-behind losses."
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Power Rankings Roundup: Chicago Bears After Week 1
- Monday Roundup: Chicago Bears Make Cuts/ Injury Updates
- 2013 Chicago Bears Offense Already Proved to Be More Clutch than 2012
- Report: Chicago Bears Would Consider Trading WR Earl Bennett
- Analysis: Why the Jay Cutler to Brandon Marshall Combo Isn’t Enough for the Chicago Bears
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10wo