Buffalo opens their home preseason schedule against the Carolina Hurricanes on Sept. 23, and will host the Toronto Maple Leafs on Sept. 26 and the Washington Capitals on Oct. 1. The prospects game will be held on Sept. 25.
Not many people are expecting great things from Buffalo this season, but Tim Murray's plan to rebuild the team has given fans a new sense of optimism that the team won't be suffering for long. Murray has vowed to be a 'tough team to play against" and "not an easy two-points for opponents."
Fans will also get their first look at newly acquired Brian Gionta and rookie Sam Reinhart, while getting a second look at Mikhail Grigorenko, who reportedly has improved his game immensely since over the offseason.
Tickets range from $15-$35 and can be purchased from the team's official website.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Buffalo Sabres to Play Three of Six Preseason Games at First Niagara Center
- Buffalo Sabres Make Noise in Opening Day of Free Agency
- Buffalo Sabres Announce 2014 Season Ticket Prices
- Buffalo Sabres Add Contest for Fans at Home for Fan Appreciation Night
- Buffalo Sabres First-Round Selection Sam Reinhart Excited to Join Organization
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ez5