The Buffalo Sabres shuffled their front office around this past week.
Randy Cunneyworth, who returned to the organization after serving as interim coach of the Montreal Canadiens, has been promoted from a player development manager with the Rochester Americans to an organizational player development coach. He spent parts of his 16-year NHL career with Buffalo and was formerly the Amerks' head coach.
Longtime scout Kevin Devine has been named director of player personnel. He's entering his 17th year in the Sabres organization.
Other changes include:
- Jerry Forton, an assistant coach last season, will serve as an NCAA scout.
- Jason Long will serve as coordinator of player development
- Corey Smith is the new video coach
- Jim Kovachik is now a pro scout
- Seamus Kotyk and Victor Nybladh are now amateur scouts
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets. Tags: Buffalo, Buffalo Sabres, Hockey, NHL, Randy Cunneyworth
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1evx