Connor McDavid will hit the ice at the First Niagara Center on Oct. 22, but not in the capacity that most Sabres fans are dreaming of, yet.
McDavid and his Erie Otters of the OHL will play the Niagara Icedogs at the home of the Buffalo Sabres. Tickets for 100 and 200 levels will be sold for 15 dollars, and season ticket holders will get them for 10 dollars. Tickets will go on sale at 9 am on Sept. 13. Sabres president Ted Black is excited to bring the OHL, and McDavid, to Buffalo.
“The Sabres organization has made a real commitment to develop and grow hockey at every level,” Black told sabres.com. “This will be a great chance to give the OHL a bigger platform to showcase their exciting brand of hockey. We are looking forward to a great game between the Otters and IceDogs and expect a great crowd to be on hand here in Buffalo.”
With all of the buzz surrounding Buffalo and McDavid for next season's draft, the First Niagara Center is likely to be packed when he laces the skates for the game. Buffalo has three first-round picks in next year's draft and many believe general manager Tim Murray will do whatever he can to get his hands on McDavid.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Buffalo Sabres to Play Three of Six Preseason Games at First Niagara Center
- Buffalo Sabres Prospect Connor Knapp Signs with Philadelphia Flyers Organization
- Buffalo Sabres to Hold Draft Party at First Niagara Center
- Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Work to Resolve Sign Blockage
- Buffalo Sabres Open 2014-2015 Season October 9 at Home Against the Columbus Blue Jackets
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1et9