The Buffalo Sabres' AHL affiliate Rochester Americans have announced the signing of two players. The Americans have signed defenseman Nick Petrecki and forward Allan McPherson.
Petrecki, who signed a one-year AHL contract, appeared in 14 regular season games with the Amerks. He was acquired on a loan from the San Jose Sharks. In those 14 matches, Petrecki amassed one assist and 28 penalty minutes. Petrecki also appeared in all five Amerks Calder Cup Playoff games.
In his 291 career AHL games, Petrecki has 47 points (eight goals) and 559 penalty minutes.
McPherson signed a one-year, two-way AHL deal with the Amerks.
A Clarkson University product, McPherson registered 103 points (41 goals) and 88 penalty minutes in 150 games. In his five AHL appearances for the Abbotsford Heat, McPherson recorded an assist. McPherson lead Clarkson in scoring last season before joining the Heat.
The Rochester Americans will play 37 home games next season at Blue Cross Arena with a tentative game scheduled to be played in Buffalo at First Niagara Center.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Buffalo Sabres Affiliate Rochester Americans Open 2014 Playoffs Friday
- Buffalo Sabres Affiliate Rochester Americans to Be Televised Locally
- Rochester Americans Set to Face Chicago Wolves in AHL Playoffs
- Rochester Americans on Nine-game Winless Streak as They Try to Gain Playoff Spot
- Rochester Americans Earn Split in First Two Playoff Games Vs. Chicago Wolves
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ep8