The Detroit Red Wings, who host the tournament every year, announced the schedule for the upcoming tournament which will be held at Centre ICE Arena in Traverse City, Michigan.
The tournament will be held from September 12-16 and features prospect teams that are divided into two groups.
The Sabres are in the Ted Lindsay Division. The other division features last year's champions, the Red Wings, in the Gordie Howe Division.
Here's a full list of participating teams and their divisions:
Ted Lindsay Division
- Buffalo Sabres
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Dallas Stars
- New York Rangers
Gordie Howe Division
- Detroit Red Wings
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Minnesota Wild
- St. Louis Blues
Each team will play their three division opponents and then be ranked. The top teams in their divisions will play in the championship match while each of the other seeds will play their matching counterpart from the other division.
The Buffalo Sabres have finished first in their division over the last two years, winning the tournament once.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Buffalo Sabres Prospects Look to Gain Seasoning in College Hockey Ranks
- Buffalo Sabres Prospects Bring Attitude to Organization as Development Camp Comes to an End
- Buffalo Sabres Prospects Earn Numerous Awards, Bright Future Ahead
- Buffalo Sabres Prospect Hudson Fasching Shines as Minnesota Golden Gophers Advance in NCAA Tournament
- Buffalo Sabres Announce Variable Pricing and Pricing Schedule for Upcoming Season
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1eja