Video game company EA Sports has released their top 50 players according to their game ratings system and, not surprisingly, no Buffalo Sabres appear on the list.
Given the range of ratings on the list, it is safe to say that no Sabres player is any better than an 88 out of 99.
While EA Sports can adjust the ratings of the players as the season progresses, it is unlikely that any Sabres players will crack the top 50 during the season. Typically, most players only fluctuate a point or two per season, with many players remaining at the same original rating.
There is one former Sabres player that appears on the top 50 list.
Vancouver Canucks goaltender Ryan Miller is the only player that has direct ties to the Sabres to appear on the top 50. Miller ranks 44 with a rating of 89. Miller was traded by the Sabres last season to the St. Louis Blues.
NHL 15 is set to release on September 9.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Buffalo Sabres Fans Make Buffalo Market Highest in Ratings for U.S. Vs. Canada Olympics Game
- Buffalo Sabres Fans Prove Strong Supporters of NHL During Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Buffalo Sabres Fans Continue to Tune into Winter Olympics
- Buffalo Sabres Have Goalie Battle Brewing Entering Game Vs. Vancouver Canucks
- Buffalo Sabres Give up Early Lead, Fall 4-2 to Vancouver Canucks
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1egp