The Buffalo Sabres have announced that the team will appear on national television 11 times during the upcoming season.
The team, which was an eye sore last season, will hope that its newly constructed roster will save embarrassment for the organization when they are in front of the entire nation, while showcasing some of the young talent that will make up the roster.
Buffalo will play on the NBC Sports Network on each of their 11 nationally televised games, with no games scheduled to air on NBC. Below is a list of games that are scheduled to air on the network:
- Oct. 14 at Carolina, 7:30 p.m.
- Nov. 11 at St. Louis, 8 p.m.
- Nov. 18 vs. San Jose, 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 2 vs. Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 9 vs. Los Angeles, 7:30 p.m.
- Jan. 18 at Detroit, 8 p.m.
- Feb. 15 vs. Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m.
- Feb. 17 at New Jersey, 7:30 p.m.
- March 3 at Tampa Bay, 7:30 p.m.
- March 16 vs. Washington, 7 p.m.
- March 17 at Boston, 7:30 p.m.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Buffalo Sabres’ Pathetic Season on Full Display on National TV
- Buffalo Sabres Announce 2014 Season Ticket Prices
- Buffalo Sabres Defenseman Jake McCabe Named to US National Team
- Buffalo Sabres Lack Passion Entering Break; Ottawa Senators Close Out Pre-Olympics Schedule
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dpt