The camp is required of all draft picks, prospects and players on entry-level contracts. It gives them a week of practice with Sabres coaches and orients them to the NHL lifestyle.
All of the practices at First Niagara Center are open to the public. The schedule is as follows:
- July 14: Practice, 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- July 15: Practice, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Blue and Gold Scrimmage, 7 p.m.
- July 17: Practice, 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- July 18: Three-on-three tournament; 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The players who will be in attendance are as follows:
- FORWARDS: Joel Armia, Justin Bailey, Nicholas Baptiste, Christopher Brown, Drake Caggiula, William Carrier, Daniel Catenacci, J.T. Compher, Eric Cornel, Hudson Fasching, Zemgus Girgensons, Mikhail Girgorenko, Colin Jacobs, Vaclav Karabacek, Justin Kea, Brendan Lemieux, Sean Malone, Jonathon Martin, Victor Olofsson, Liam Pecararo, Sam Reinhart , Patrick Russell, Jordan Samuels-Thomas, Tim Schaller, Kevin Sundher, Maxwell Willman
- DEFENSEMEN: Brady Austin, Anthony Florentino, Jerome Gauthier-Leduc, Brycen Martin, Jake McCabe, Andrew Prochno, Brandon Prophet, Mark Pysyk, Rasmus Ristolainen, Nikita Zadorov
- GOALIES: Jonas Johansson, Nathan Lieuwen, Andrey Makarov, Cal Peterson, Linus Ullmark
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1dbw