The Buffalo Sabres will open the 2014-2015 season at home on October 9 against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
The full schedule, released today, features four of the first six games at home. Sabres fans will get an early chance to root for their favorite team, including a potentially retooled roster. In less than four months time, the team makeup is expected to be drastically different.
The schedule includes 22 weekend dates, and two home games (Saturday Nov. 15 & Wednesday April 1) against the Toronto Maple Leafs.
The full schedule can be seen by clicking on the link below.
Sabres fans, what game are you most excited for during the upcoming season?
- Buffalo Sabres Score Surprising 5-2 Win Over Columbus Blue Jackets
- Buffalo Sabres’ Comeback Falls Short in Shootout Loss to Columbus Blue Jackets
- Buffalo Sabres Hope to End Losing Streak by Snapping Columbus Blue Jackets’ Win Streak
- Buffalo Sabres to Get 2015 First-round Pick from New York Islanders; Isles Retain 2014 First-rounder
- Buffalo Sabres Affiliate Rochester Americans Open 2014 Playoffs Friday
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1cb3