For most of the season, the Buffalo Sabres have struggled to score goals.
Tyler Ennis has taken it upon himself to get the offense going lately, and Buffalo has enjoyed his offensive production.
Ennis has produced four points in his last five games, and has 11 points in his last 12 games. Currently, Ennis sits at No. 2 on Buffalo’s goal scoring list with 12 on the season.
The Sabres have needed production from Ennis, and the rest of his teammates, as they have only scored 98 goals collectively, which is worst in the NHL. However, they have enjoyed offensive success recently. Buffalo has scored at least three goals in eight of their last 10 games. Unfortunately for the Sabres, they’ve only won two of those games.
Still, the Sabres have found a way to score goals lately, and could start turning things around if they can clamp down defensively.
- Buffalo Sabres Getting Production from Tyler Myers, Tyler Ennis
- Buffalo Sabres’ Tyler Ennis Has a Mid-season Turnaround
- Tyler Ennis Among Buffalo Sabres Benefiting from Ted Nolan
- Buffalo Sabres’ Tyler Myers Suspended Three Games
- Buffalo Sabres Fail to Capitalize on Recent Surge in Offense
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/17km