For the second time in a week, the Buffalo Sabres will be playing the Boston Bruins at First Niagara Center. For the Sabres, the hope is that this meeting will turn out better than the last.
Ryan Miller will get the start again tonight for the struggling Sabres as the team hopes to stop a two-game losing streak against the team that started the streak.
The Sabres, who are 5-8-1 are the only team to have beaten the Bruins (8-1-2) in regulation this season. So far this season though, home ice hasn't been helping either team, with both winning their matches against each other on the road.
For the Bruins, they hope to keep an unbeaten streak of six games on the road intact while the Sabres are hoping to win a home game, something that has been hard as of late.
The big story continues to be the Sabres' woes as of late. 12th place in the Eastern Conference isn't good enough, and head coach Lindy Ruff know this.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Buffalo Sabres Hope to Right the Ship Agaisnt Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres Drop Home Game to Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres Hope to Avenge Loss to Carolina Hurricanes Tonight
- Buffalo Sabres Hope for Bounceback Against Florida Panthers
- Buffalo Sabres Hope to Start Hot Offensively with Shortened Season
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/q3a