The Buffalo Bills have released ten players, cutting the roster to 62, one day ahead of the final deadline to finalize roster to 53 players.
Here are the names of the players released today by the Bills.
- Linebacker: Xavius Boyd
- Defensive Tackle: Landen Cohen
- Tight End: Dominique Jones
- Cornerback: Kamaal McIlwain
- Cornerback: Sam Miller
- Punter: Brian Moorman
- Quarterback: Jordan Palmer
- Fullback: Evan Rodriguez
- Wide Receiver: Naaman Roosevelt
- Center: Jared Wheeler
The Bills also placed Tight End Tony Moeaki (hamstring), Cornerback Bobby Felder (groin), and CornerbacK Mario Butler (ankle) on injured reserve.
The most shocking release was Brian Moorman. The 38-year-old punter spent 11-plus seasons with the team prior to being released in 2012. Moorman re-signed with the Bills prior to the 2013 season.
All teams have until 4 p.m. on Saturday August 30 to get rosters down to 53 players.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets. Tags: Buffalo, Buffalo Bills, Football, NFL
- Buffalo Bills Trim Roster to 75, Release Eleven Players
- Buffalo Bills Look to Keep Marcell Dareus Out of Trouble Prior to Training Camp
- Buffalo Bills Leodis McKelvin to Return to Lineup Saturday
- Buffalo Bills Swap Quarterbacks; Release Thad Lewis, Sign Jordan Palmer
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1f29