In anticipation of the 4 p.m. deadline on Tuesday, the Buffalo Bills announced their first round of cuts, releasing eleven players from the team.
The deadline to reduce National Football League rosters to 75 is Tuesday Aug. 26 at 4 p.m. The following are the eleven players cut by the Buffalo Bills today. There weren't any surprise cuts, as there is still one more roster cut to make before the regular season begins on Sept. 7 against the Chicago Bears.
- Quarterback: Dennis Dixon
- Safety: Derek Brim
- Punter: Jake Dombrowski
- Wide Receiver: Tori Gurley
- Safety: JaJuan Harley
- Kicker: Dustin Hopkins
- Defensive Tackle: Damien Jacobs
- Center: Macky MacPherson
- Wide Receiver: Chris Summers
- Guard: JJ Unga
- Running Back: Ronnie Wingo
The final roster cutdown deadline to 53 players is Saturday August 30 at 4 p.m.
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets. Tags: Buffalo, Buffalo Bills, Football, NFL
- Plenty of Players Ready to Catch Passes for the Buffalo Bills in 2014.
- Buffalo Bills; NFL Players Must Comply to Traditional Facemasks
- Buffalo Bills Head Coach Doug Marrone Hopes Players are Able to Retain Information After Conclusion of Minicamp
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ex5