"From a competition standpoint, it was obviously outstanding and I think that’s what you’re doing. I think both sides got a lot of great work. It’s very difficult to duplicate in a setting amongst our own team. From that standpoint, it’s a great evaluation for us and it’s a great chance to see players that may step up or not. We’ll look at it form a cumulative standpoint of the two days plus the game. I think now the part at least for us is there will be some separation from players and we will have to make decisions after the third preseason game."
"I think the players were focused on trying to get better, and that’s what we were trying to make sure they were focused on. Coming out of here against different types of players, different types of schemes and getting better. That’s what I’ve talked to the players about."
Seeing your team play in the SuperBowl is priceless. Watching the SuperBowl live in the stands for $1 per week is beyond priceless. Find out how at TicketScore.com, the future of Championship Tickets.
- Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers to Hold Joint Training Camp Practices
- Buffalo Bills Announce Joint Practice Schedule with Pittsburgh Steelers
- Buffalo Bills Welcome Competitive Practices with Pittsburgh Steelers
- Buffalo Bills Quarterback EJ Manuel Comments on Joint Practices with Pittsburgh Steelers
- Buffalo Bills Linebacker Arthur Moats to Visit Pittsburgh Steelers
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1eli