Numerous names have been bandied about concerning the potential purchase of the Buffalo Bills. Real Estate Mogul Donald Trump, Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula, and former Sabres owner Tom Golisano have all been mentioned as new owners of the Buffalo Bills.
According to Marc Ganis, president of Chicago-based Sports Corp. Ltd., several unnamed "cash-flush" billionaires is far broader than what has been previously reported in the media.
"There are parties who have been through this kind of controlled auction before and they are very well versed in the process," said Ganis.
Last week Morgan Stanley released the initial sale book via secured website to potential purchasers, who have until July 29th to provide Morgan Stanley with a non-binding "indication of interest.
Donald Trump and Terry Pegula are the only known potential bidders as having received copies of the sale book. No one else has come forward at this moment expressing interest in submitting a bid.
- Buffalo Bills Fans Should Be Cautious of Tom Golisano’s Interest in Purchase of Team
- Buffalo Sabres Owner Terry Pegula Addresses Buffalo Bills Ownership Situation
- Jon Bon Jovi Linked to Purchasing Buffalo Bills, Again
- Buffalo Bills’ Ownership Makes Sparring Partners Out of Donald Trump, Mark Cuban
- Buffalo Bills Continue to Stir Interest Among Prospective Owners
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1ctc