The Buffalo Bills will begin their 15th training camp at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, New York with a night practice open to the public on Sunday, July 20.
Western New York law firm Connors & Ferris has elevated their partnership with the Bills, as they are now the presenting sponsor of the 2014 training camp.
"As a small business in Western New York we are proud to have sponsored the Bills for several years now and are excited to take our partnership to the next level by sponsoring training camp," said Greg Connors, Partner at Connors & Ferris.
The history of Connors & Ferris and their local tie to the Western New York region is a welcome sign to the Bills.
"Connors & Ferris brings a strong local tie to Bills training camp, reinforcing our commitment to the Western New York region," said Bruce Sapko, Bills Chief Revenue Officer.
The 2014 Buffalo Bills training camp schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, July 20 6:10 p.m.
- Monday, July 21 2:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 22 8:10 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 23 8:10 a.m.
- Friday, July 25 6:10 p.m. NIGHT
- Saturday, July 26 6:10 p.m. NIGHT
- Sunday, July 27 2:10 p.m.
- Monday, July 28 8:10 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 30 2:10 p.m.
- Thursday, July 31 8:10 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 1 6:10 p.m. NIGHT
- Tuesday, Aug. 5 6:10 p.m. NIGHT
- Wednesday, Aug. 6 2:10 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 9 6:10 p.m. NIGHT
- Sunday, Aug. 10 2:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 12 8:10 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 18 6:10 p.m. NIGHT
- Tuesday, Aug. 19 2:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 20 8:10 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 21 2:10 p.m.
Each of the night practices requires a ticket to attend. All of the day practices open to the public do not require a ticket. The practices are subject to change. The facilities open one hour prior to the scheduled start time.
The Bills training camp is often the unofficial start of the 2014 season. The fans are eager to get the chance to witness their favorite players perform, including those selected in the 2014 NFL Draft. After fourteen straight seasons without a playoff appearance, fans are restless to get a quality team on the field.
- Buffalo Bills 2014 Schedule Released: No Monday Night Football or Thanksgiving Day Game
- Buffalo Bills; NFL Release 2014 Preseason Schedule
- Buffalo Bills, Pittsburgh Steelers to Hold Joint Training Camp Practices
- Buffalo Bills Picked by Vegas to Have Among the Fewest Wins in the NFL in 2014
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1bv8