Conlan played at Penn State from 1983-86. He was an All-American his senior season and guided the Nittany Lions to that year's national title. The Bills drafted him eighth overall in 1987, and he earned NFL Rookie of the Year honors after recording 114 tackles. He went on to play six season for the Bills and three with the Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams, posting 751 career tackles with seven sacks and five interceptions. He was a three-time Pro Bowler and All-Pro.
Smith shined at McNeese State from 1979-82 before the St. Louis Cardinals drafted him in 1982. He joined the Bills in 1988 and recorded eight interceptions over four seasons in Buffalo and three sacks.
Also enshrined were:
- DB Dre Bly, North Carolina
- OT Tony Boselli, USC
- DT Dave Butz, Purdue
- QB Joe Hamilton, Georgia Tech
- LB John Huard, Maine
- HB Darrin Nelson, Stanford
- OL Willie Roaf, Louisiana Tech
- QB John Sciarra, UCLA
- WR Sterling Sharpe, South Carolina
- LB Derrick Thomas, Alabama
- HB LaDainian Tomlinson, TCU
- TE Wesley Walls, Mississippi
- Coach Mike Bellotti, Chico State and Oregon
- Coach Jerry Moore, North Texas, Texas Tech and Appalachian State
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1bbw