Kelly's wife, Jill, made the official announcement on her Instagram, with a picture of Kelly stating that the chemotherapy has been completed. Kelly has been treated in New York City, but will return to Western New York for the rest of his radiation treatment at ECMC.
Throughout his battle, Kelly has received warm thoughts and well wishes from a Western New York community that still idolizes him, even if Trending Buffalo has an issue with it. Kelly has remained in the area long after retirement and has made a positive impact on the community. Jill has often mentioned the support the family has received from the community, expressing her gratitude.
Kelly will return to Buffalo to receive the four remaining radiation treatments he has left at ECMC. The Western New York community will greet him with open arms as he continues his journey to recovery.
- Jim Kelly Completes First of Three Chemotherapy Rounds
- Former Buffalo Bills Quarterback Jim Kelly Battling Cancer Again
- Former Buffalo Bills Quarterback Jim Kelly to Fly Home for Easter
- Medical Plans for Former Buffalo Bills QB Jim Kelly Do not Include Surgery
- Buffalo Bills Fans Asked to Pray Sunday for Jim Kelly During Cancer Battle
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1b7j