The Buffalo Bills know who they will play next season – a season that could see them become the first team to play in three countries in one year – but the when will be decided in a few months.
The Bills finished last in the AFC East for a sixth straight season. That means they'll play fellow cellar-dwellers Cleveland and Houston next season. Next season will be the seventh out of the last eight the Browns and Bills will play.
The rest of the schedule is determined by rotation. The Bills will play the AFC West and NFC North. They will host Kansas City, San Diego, Green Bay and Minnesota. They will travel to Chicago, Detroit, Denver and Oakland. The Oakland game could be in London, as the Raiders are slated to play a home game there next season. That would result in the Bills playing in the United States, Canada (the annual Toronto game) and England.
The remaining slate is the AFC East. The breakdown is as follows. The complete schedule will be set in April.
- HOME: New England, Miami, New York Jets, Kansas City, San Diego, Green Bay, Minnesota, Cleveland
- ROAD: New England, Miami, New York Jets, Denver, Oakland, Chicago, Detroit, Houston
- Odds Already Beginning to Filter in for 2013/2014 NFL Playoff Teams
- 2014 Hall of Fame Nominees Include 14 Former Buffalo Bills
- Buffalo Bills’ Playoff Chances Improve During Bye Week
- Buffalo Bills Week Nine Reaction: Just Too Young
- Buffalo Bills Introduce New Traffic Pattern for Kansas City Chiefs Game
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/161k