- OUT: QB EJ Manuel (knee)
- DOUBTFUL: QB Thad Lewis (ribs)
- QUESTIONABLE: WR Chris Hogan (back)
- PROBABLE: RB Fred Jackson (knee), RB C.J. Spiller (ankle), DT Kyle Williams (Achilles), WR Stevie Johnson (hip), LB Manny Lawson (hamstring), G Kraig Urbik (knee), WR Marquise Goodwin (elbow)
- OUT: DE Mike Catapano (ankle)
- PROBABLE: WR Donnie Avery (shoulder), RB Anthony Sherman (knee), CB Ron Parker (toe), RB Jamaal Charles (knee), LB Dezman Moses (toe), TE Anthony Fasano (knee), WR Dwayne Bowe (groin), TE Sean McGrath (knee), T Eric Fisher (knee), S Kendrick Lewis (ankle)
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Former Buffalo Bill Andre Reed Added to Kansas City Chiefs’ Coaching Staff
- Buffalo Bills Introduce New Traffic Pattern for Kansas City Chiefs Game
- Thad Lewis not a Bad Option for Buffalo Bills While EJ Manuel Recovers from Knee Injury
- Buffalo Bills Pray for Quarterback Stability as Thad Lewis Battles Injury
- Thad Lewis Vows to Have Timing Down with Receivers of Buffalo Bills
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/1393