Marrone said he told Tuel: " 'This is how we see you. We see you as a young quarterback that’s developing … We like you. You’re a young, developing quarterback. In a perfect world, we were probably thinking practice squad. You played extremely well.' We were nervous about someone taking him, and I pretty much told him the same thing I said here, which is what I believe."
"Now there’s started to be rumors out there about how long it is, but I was encouraged talking to him today and seeing him, exactly as you said, walking and going around. I think by the middle or the end of this week, just to see how he is, I think we’ll have a timeline for him."
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Buffalo Bills’ Thad Lewis Injured in Loss to Cincinnati Bengals; Matt Flynn Reportedly in Buffalo
- Buffalo Bills Have Little Chance to Get QB Situation Right Regardless of Who Replaces EJ Manuel
- Buffalo Bills Sign Quarterback Matt Leinart, Trade for Thaddeus Lewis
- Buffalo Bills Have Slim Picking at Quarterback After EJ Manuel Injury
- Scott Chandler Ahead of Schedule, Eyes Training Camp for Return
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12kp