- OUT: QB EJ Manuel (knee), CB Ron brooks (foot), K Dustin Hopkins (groin)
- QUESTIONABLE: CB Stephon Gilmore (wrist), RB C.J. Spiller (ankle), WR Stevie Johnson (back)
- PROBABLE: S Jairus Byrd (foot), WR Marcus Easley (ribs), DT Kyle Williams (Achilles), WR Marquise Goodwin (hand)
- QUESTIONABLE: CB Brandon Ghee (thigh), CB Leon Hall (hamstring), DE Michael Johnson (concussion), LB Michael Boley (hamstring)
- PROBABLE: T Andre Smith (shoulder), G Mike Pollak (knee)
You need to satisfy your competitive drive, so why not beat our experts in fantasy football. At FightClub, our official Fantasy Football partner, you can change you team weekly and win cash. Get a free $5 credit when you sign up and try them out. And each week, Sports Media 101 will sweeten the pot and award the player with top points an extra $25. Match-up and show them how good you are. Can you handle FightClub?
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Buffalo Bills’ EJ Manuel to Miss Few Weeks with Knee Sprain; Ron Brooks, Stephon Gilmore, Jairus Byrd to Return
- Buffalo Bills Name Jeff Tuel Starting QB, Rule CB Stephon Gilmore Out as Injuries Mount
- Stevie Johnson, Kevin Kolb Injured at Training Camp
- Buffalo Bills’ Stevie Johnson not as Prone to Drops as Reputation Indicates
- Buffalo Bills Week Two Reaction: Redemption for Stevie Johnson
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/12eh