A couple Buffalo Bills reportedly were banged up after the team's tough loss to the New England Patriots.
According to buffalobills.com, wide receiver Marquise Goodwin and cornerback Ron Brooks left the game with injuries. Da"Norris Searcy, meanwhile, left the game briefly with cramps but later returned.
Bills' head coach Doug Marrone touched on the injuries to Goodwin and Brooks after the game.
“Goodwin was a hand (injury),” Marrone told buffalobills.com. ”I didn’t get the report on that. The foot came back on Brooks, but that was it.”
Both Brooks and Goodwin will be re-evaluated Monday, the website said.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Stevie Johnson not Going to Let Injuries Slow Him Down
- Buffalo Bills Name Jeff Tuel Starting QB, Rule CB Stephon Gilmore Out as Injuries Mount
- Buffalo Bills Miss EJ Manuel in Ugly Preseason Loss to Washington Redskins
- Injury Bug Bites Buffalo Bills Before First Preseason Game
- Stevie Johnson, Kevin Kolb Injured at Training Camp
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/10fc