The Buffalo Bills signed three players Monday to complete their eight-man practice squad, but the team still has two holes on the 53-man active roster to fill.
Signed Monday were:
- CB Johnny Adams, an undrafted rookie who spent parts of training camp with the Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts. He's out of Michigan State.
- OT Edawn Coughman. He spent part of 2012 with the Seattle Seahawks and went through this past camp with the Dallas Cowboys.
- RB Ronnie Wingo. The undrafted rookie out of Arkansas was one of the final cuts by the Atlanta Falcons.
They join the players the Bills announced to the squad Sunday:
- OG Mark Asper
- DE Jamie Blatnick
- DE Izaan Cross
- QB Thad Lewis
- WR Tommy Streeter
The Buffalo Bills announced the following five players have been added to their practice squad:
• Guard Mark Asper
• Defensive end Jamie Blatnick
• Defensive end Izaan Cross
• Quarterback Thad Lewis
• Wide receiver Tommy Streeter
The Bills filled one hole on the active roster by signing CB Brandon Butler. He was cut by the Minnesota Vikings. He played 14 games for them over two seasons, starting once.
He announced the signing on Twitter:
His signing gives the Bills five healthy cornerbacks on the roster: Burton, Leodis McKelvin, Justin Rogers, Ron Brooks and Nickell Robey. Stephon Gilmore is active but is expected to miss at least six weeks with a wrist injury.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!Tags: Brandon Butler, Buffalo, Buffalo Bills, Edawn Coughman, Football, Johnny Adams, NFL, Ronnie Wingo
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/102p