Are you ready for some football?
If you’re a Buffalo Bills fan who has followed the team this offseason and are still excited about the last season, April 23 can’t come soon enough.
The Bills announced their off-season voluntary conditioning program will begin April 23.
The OTA and mini-cam schedule is as follows:
- Friday, May 11 – Sunday, May 13 – Rookie & First-year players Mini-camp
- Tuesday, May 29 – Organized Team Activities
- Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1 – Organized Team Activities
- Tuesday, June 5 – Organized Team Activities
- Thursday, June 7 and Friday, June 8 – Organized Team Activities
- Monday, June 11 and Tuesday, June 12 – Organized Team Activities
- Thursday June 14 and Friday, June 15 – Organized Team Activities
- Tuesday, June 19 – Thursday, June 21 – Mini-camp (Mandatory for all players)
Unfortunately, these practices are open to the public. This comes after fans are likely excited to see several new Bills’ players, such as Mario Williams and Mark Anderson.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
No related posts.
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/cvs