Rajon Rondo tweeted out a very interesting number on Tuesday afternoon.
29,233,380 secs— Rajon Rondo (@RajonRondo) January 14, 2014
Thanks to CelticsBlog for doing the math.
23,233,380 seconds is not a line from Rent, it is, however, how many seconds are in 338 days.
What does all this mean? Nothing really. Not until he laces up his shoes and is actually on the floor.
- Robert Griffin III’s Return Should not Force Rajon Rondo to Rush His Return to the Court
- Rajon Rondo Discusses the Timeline for His Return to Basketball at Media Day
- Excitement About Rajon Rondo’s Return is Needless. Boston Celtics Need More than a Point Guard to Make a Difference
- Rajon Rondo Speaks About a Possible Stint with the Maine Red Claws
- Boston Celtics Training Camp Countdown – 12 Questions: Seriously, When Will Rajon Rondo Be Healthy?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/16qx