In a report from Comcast Sports Network, Jared Sullinger has hired two lawyers from the Aaron Hernandez defense team. Charlie Rankin and Jamie Sultan accompanied Sullinger to his hearing on Wednesday morning in Waltham District Court.
Sullinger pled not-guilty to the domestic violence charges brought against him. Allegedly Sullinger pinned his girlfriend to the ground after being accused of cheating on him and also smashed her phone.
He will be in court again on September 19, just before Celtics training camp opens. With the timing of all this, hopefully Sullinger can get the issue taken care of so it is not a distraction to himself and the team. He needs to get his life figured out before making basketball his priority again.
Your man cave is your home field advantage for every game. When the game is on the line, you should be able to look around and be reminded of the great moments you've watched unfold in that very room! MJR Sports Integrity offers a wide range or team and player-specific memorabilia that can do just that and take your game day room to the next level. Find your inspiration at MJR Sports Integrity and will your team to victory!
- Jared Sullinger the Latest Boston Athlete Making Headlines for the Wrong Reasons
- Boston Celtics Summer Camp Part 6: Jared Sullinger
- Jared Sullinger Invokes Celtic Pride as He and the Boston Celtics Prepare for the Season
- Boston Celtics Inviting Damen Bell-Holter to Training Camp
- Danny Ainge is Creating Positive Competition with a Big Boston Celtics Roster
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/108b